Systems Engineer (Mid-Sr Level)
Location: Anywhere, USA (100% remote)
Type: Contract/Contract to Hire
Contact: Haley at email@example.com
Please Note: This position is open to candidates interested in 100% remote work. Unfortunately, this client is unable to sponsor/transfer visas, so US Citizens and GC Holders are encouraged to apply. It is highly preferred that eligible candidates are flexible and willing to travel for on-site work across the USA; must also be available for work during after hours, evenings, and weekends.
- 3-5 years of experience in Windows systems support, administration, and engineering
- 5-7 years of total professional IT experience preferred
- Hands-on experience with the following tools and technologies: Windows 10/Windows Server, VMWare or Hyper-V, DNS, CIFS, Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365, SQL, SCCM, MDT, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS and/or Azure preferred)
- Responsibilities may include restoring backups and servers, building back-up environments, re-imaging workstations, re-configuring virtual environments, etc.
- Previous experience with a managed service provider is highly preferred
- Must be able to work as a responsible remote employee and individual contributor, as well as team-player
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (or actively working towards one)
- MCSA and CCNA (or similar certifications) also highly preferred
Forbes Technical Consulting LLC
401 N Franklin St- Suite 3S Chicago, IL 60654
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org