Technical Business Analyst
Location: Chicago, IL ( Hybrid)
Contact: Alex @email@example.com
· Gather and review requirements and feedback from stakeholders.
· Revise, and maintain technical documents including software intake processes, systems engineering, system operations, testing, release notes and user documentation.
· Analyze operational, technical, training, and product information from various sources inside the organization and service providers to document new and revisions to cloud computing environment Including AWS, Azure and Snowflake.
· Build and maintain effective relationships with resources, partners, colleagues and leaders
· Contributing to the strategic direction of the organization by driving continuous improvement
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communication, or Business or equivalent practical experience
· Certification in Business Analysis (CCBA/PMI-PBA), Cloud Computing, or Data Analytics preferred
· 5+ years of creating content for technical users about internet technologies, data computing or related field
· Three (3) years of professional experience in a business field capacity
· Ability to collect and translate business and application requirement into high-level functional and non-functional requirements.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to articulate details into requirements
· Communicating effectively and clearly with stakeholders of all levels by tailoring the message to the audience and keeps an open mind to identify opportunities that might otherwise be missed.
· Demonstrating the value of partner engagement by knowing when to engage, who to engage, and how to engage while keeping inclusion and collaboration at the forefront of your approach
· Executes multiple tasks based on prioritization in a fast-paced environment
· Willing to take on new challenges and a fast learner
· Fluent in technical and cloud computing terminology
· Proficient knowledge of project management methodologies and agile frameworks
· Knowledge of agile rituals (e.g. Planning, Grooming, Retro, etc.) for teams
· Working independently to deliver results with little or no supervision
· Demonstrated experience in working cross-functionally with technical and business leaders
· Ability to influence other leaders by succinctly communicating issues, presenting proposals and articulating next steps
· General understanding of network security concepts
· Experience with the Confluence, Microsoft SharePoint, and Azure boards
· Experience with Azure DevOps IT-related projects
· Prior experience with public cloud technologies such as Azure and/or AWS
· Experience with Snowflake and similar cloud computing-based data warehousing solutions
· Understanding of web architecture and software technologies
· Experience/involvement with the migration of large-scale solutions to the cloud
· Knowledge of software development and relevant domains/products
· Experience in the financial services and/or banking industry
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org