Customer Success Specialist
Location: 100% remote)
Type: Direct Hire
Contact: Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drive expansion and adoption of our product
- Manage the onboarding process for each new customer, from technical evaluation onward.
- Provide critical insights to the product team to improve our developing platform.
- Train customers to make it easy to use our product.
- Maintain customer health and introduce new, valuable features as they become relevant on the customer journey.
- Generate trust and credibility at multiple levels in existing accounts after purchase and through the sales cycle.
- Guide new customers through a systematic onboarding process to facilitate making decisions around their needs and goals.
- Keep customers in tune with changes such as new features, and new products that are complementary to the one they already use.
- 1+ years of Digital Marketing knowledge
- 3 years in software customer experience management.
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
- Technical curiosity or experience
- Ability to manage multiple complex customer journeys at once.
- Ability to educate executive decision-makers, building and maintaining relationships with them.
- Proven track record of expansion and product adoption within your book of business.
- Excellent creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Adaptable nature and the willingness and ability to shift strategies on a dime to meet the needs of
- Experience working with SaaS products.
Forbes Technical Consulting
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com